Microsoft lately has been using the TechEd to give some new information on its upcoming software products and services made mostly for developers, businesses and enterprise customers. One of those products is the upcoming and latest version of its Visual Studio software development tool.
Yesterday at TechEd, Brian Harry announced Visual Studio 2013 and Team Foundation Server 2013 and many of the Application Lifecycle Management features that they include.
Have a look at his blog for the post for the new ALM features. These include…
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Git source control on premises
- Revised team explorer including pop out windows
- Improvements in code editing and annotation
- Improvement in web based test management
- Team Room – chat like collaboration
- Cloud based web load testing
- The start of addition of release management to TFS via the purchase of InRelease
For more info see the various sessions up on Channel 9